Compassion Camp is coming June 21st! Hear more about what it is from Erin.
- families will explore what it means to have compassion for others, ourselves, and the world
- geared toward preschool-age children and K-5th graders, and is incredibly flexible, adaptable, and fun for the entire family, older siblings included
- live zoom sessions on Sunday afternoon each week (5 consecutive weeks) or watch the recorded version later
- no fancy supplies necessary
- support materials will be sent digitally or delivered to your door
- private Facebook group sharing
- completely free